There are no specific criteria for selecting a name for a sole proprietorship in Pakistan. However, there are some general guidelines that you may want to consider when choosing a name for your business:
- Make it unique: Choose a name that sets your business apart from others and is easily recognizable.
- Keep it simple: Choose a name that is easy to pronounce and spell, as this will make it easier for customers to remember and find your business.
- Avoid using terms that are too general or vague: Avoid using terms that are too broad or generic, as this can make it difficult for customers to understand the nature of your business.
- Consider using keywords: Consider using keywords that relate to your business or industry in your business name, as this can help customers understand what you do and make it easier for them to find your business online.
- Consider the future: Choose a name that is flexible and can adapt to changes in your business or industry.
Overall, the most important thing is to choose a name that reflects the identity and values of your business and that is easy for customers to remember and find.