To register a call center with the Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB), you will likely need to provide them with information about your company, including information about your management team, your infrastructure, and your financials. You will also need to demonstrate that your call center meets certain standards for quality and compliance.
Here are some possible registration requirements for a call center with PSEB:
- Business registration documents, such as a company registration certificate, income tax registration certificate, and sales tax registration certificate.
- A detailed business plan outlining the operations of the call center.
- Information about the management team, including resumes and qualifications.
- Information about the call center’s infrastructure, including information about the location, equipment, and facilities.
- Financial statements, such as balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
- A copy of the lease agreement (if the call center will be located in a rented space)
- Copies of licenses and permits required by the local authorities such as Workplace safety and employee welfare licenses, fire safety certificates etc
- Detailed information about the services that the call center will provide, including the target market and projected revenue.
- Quality assurance and compliance documents, such as ISO certifications, customer service standards, and data privacy policies.