In Pakistan, businesses that provide Hajj and Umrah services are required to register with the Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony. The registration process is mandatory and it is to ensure the welfare, safety and security of all hajj and Umrah pilgrims, and to maintain high standards of service quality.
Here are a few general requirements for registering a Hajj and Umrah services business in Pakistan:
- Proof of business ownership: You will need to provide documentation proving that you own or operate the business, such as a business registration certificate or articles of association.
- Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony registration: Your business will need to be registered with the Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony, this process involves submitting an application and paying any required fees.
- Insurance: You will have to provide proof of insurance, such as professional liability insurance or public liability insurance to protect your customers in case of any incidents or accidents.
- Accreditation by Saudi government: As a Hajj and Umrah services provider, you are required to get accreditation by the Saudi Government, This ensures that your company is approved to operate and provide services to Hajj and Umrah pilgrims
- Compliance with regulations: You need to comply with any other regulations or laws that apply to your business and make sure your company is in compliance with all relevant rules and regulations.