In Pakistan, tourist guides are required to register with the Pakistan Tourism Development Corporation (PTDC) in order to provide guided tours and other sightseeing services to travelers. To register as a tourist guide with the PTDC, you will need to meet certain requirements and follow certain procedures.
Here are some of the general requirements for registering as a tourist guide in Pakistan:
- Educational qualifications: You will need to provide proof of your educational qualifications, such as a degree in tourism or a related field.
- Language skills: You should be proficient in English or other languages commonly spoken by travelers, as you will be expected to communicate with tourists in their native language.
- Professional training: You may be required to complete professional training in order to be eligible to register as a tourist guide.
- Personal identification: You will need to provide proof of your identity, such as a national identity card or passport.
- Medical examination: You may be required to undergo a medical examination in order to be eligible to register as a tourist guide.
To register as a tourist guide, you will need to submit an application along with any required documentation and fees.