To register a company with the Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), you will need to submit an application along with documentation proving that your company meets the requirements for the relevant category. The specific requirements will depend on the type of company you are registering.
In general, companies that provide engineering services, such as consulting engineering firms, contracting engineering firms, and testing and inspection firms, will need to meet the following requirements:
- The company must be registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP).
- The company must have at least one director who is a licensed engineer in Pakistan.
- The company must have a minimum of two technical staff members who are licensed engineers in Pakistan.
- The company must have a minimum net worth of PKR 2 million.
- The company must provide proof of professional indemnity insurance.
- The company must submit a list of completed projects, along with references from clients.
In addition to these requirements, manufacturing engineering firms will also need to provide evidence of the company’s manufacturing capabilities.
I recommend contacting PEC directly for more information on the specific requirements for registering a company with the council.