In Pakistan, the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) operates an online business registration portal called the “eServices Portal.” This portal provides a one-stop-shop for businesses to register, manage and file their documents online. Businesses can use the eServices Portal to:
- Register their company with the SECP
- Obtain a National Tax Number (NTN) and a Sales Tax Registration Number (STRN)
- File annual returns and other statutory documents
- Obtain a certificate of incorporation
- Update company information
- Obtain a digital signature certificate
- Obtain a Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number (TDCAN)
- Obtain a professional license for a consulting firm
- Obtain any other necessary licenses and permits for their business.
The portal is user-friendly, and the process of registration is simple and easy to navigate. The portal also allows businesses to easily track the status of their applications and submit any additional information required. The eServices Portal is available 24/7 and can be accessed from anywhere in the country, providing businesses with convenience and flexibility.