To form a Private Limited Company in Pakistan, you will need to follow these steps:
- Choose a unique name for your company and get it approved by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP). You can do this by submitting an application for name approval along with the required fee.
- Draft the articles of association and memorandum of association for your company. These documents outline the rules and regulations that will govern the internal affairs of your company.
- Obtain the required documents, including the national identity cards or passports of the members, and the company’s proposed registered office address.
- Submit the required documents and pay the necessary fees to the SECP to register your company.
- Obtain any necessary licenses and permits to operate your business. This may include a sales tax registration certificate, a national tax number, and any other licenses or permits required by law to operate your business.
It’s worth noting that Private Limited Companies in Pakistan must have at least two members and must be registered with the SECP.