Is name approval required for overseas employement promoters license in Pakistan?

To obtain an Overseas Employment Promoters license in Pakistan, you must apply to the Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development. As part of the application process, you will need to provide a list of the names of the individuals who will be involved in the business, including the directors and shareholders. It is not uncommon for the ministry to require that the names of the individuals involved in the business be approved as part of the licensing process.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *